Montafon Brandnertal Card
Real mountains – real experiences
The Montafon Alpine Valley, which stretches from Bludenz to the glaciers of the Silvretta and up to the Piz Buin peak (3,312 m), gives you access to a diverse mountain and high-alpine ski region.
The valley is one of the most extensive hiking and skiing regions in the Alps. Numerous lifts are available to transport you effortlessly and without delay to the mountain stations.
The advantage card for your holiday in the Montafon valley
The multi-day card in the Montafon valley for the summer The multi-day card allows unlimited use on 3 to 14 consecutive days of the leisure facilities listed below. Enjoy the Montafon valley, make use of numerous options and even save money! This advantage card allows you unlimited use of numerous services in the Montafon valley, Brandnertal, Klostertal and Walgau on up to 14 consecutive days.
- Cable cars and chair lifts in the Montafon valley, in Bludenz, in the Brandnertal and Klostertal as well as the Schnifisberg cable car in the Walgau (as part of regular operation)
- Public transport – Bus lines in the Montafon valley, post and country buses in Brandnertal, Grosses Walsertal, Klostertal, Walgau to Feldkirch Montafonerbahn (Bludenz – Schruns) and ÖBB: Feldkirch – Bludenz – St. Anton am Arlberg
Note: Also valid with Verkehrsverbund Tirol on the Silvretta – Kops connection
Hiking buses and Montafoner Nachtexpress are NOT included in the offer
- Toll exemption on the Silvretta High Alpine Road for the cardholder when travelling in a private car/motorbike or bus
- Public outdoor swimming pools - Alpenbad Montafon in Schruns-Tschagguns, Rätikonbad Vandans, open-air swimming pool Partenen, Mountain Beach leisure park in Gaschurn, Aquarena all-weather swimming pool in St. Gallenkirch, Braz swimming pool, Dalaas swimming pool, Alvierbad Brand and Almpark Klösterle
- Museums – Gaschurn Tourism Museum, Schruns Local History Museum, Bartholomaeberg Early Mass House, Silbertal Mining Museum, Tschagguns Winter Sports Collection, Klostertal Museum in Wald am Arlberg, Bludenz Town Museum, Paarhof Buacher in Bürserberg;
- 25% discount on regular round trip fares by Vorarlberg Lines – Lake Constance cruises from Bregenz Bay, and the Three-Country Panorama Trip (except scheduled cruises and gastronomy) No discount on surcharges, e. g. gastronomy on the combined offers. Info: Tel. +43 5574 42868
Mountain railways in Montafon and the surrounding area
Holiday with lots of special benefits and discounts in the Vorarlberg Alps enquire now!