Golf & hiking
Montafon Golf Club
A cosy nine-hole golf course in Schruns-Tschagguns with a great view of the Zimba peak.
An insider's tip for a small round after hiking or as an end to a cosy holiday day.In our golf school, all training sessions are supported by the latest technology. For instance, with the "GASP advanced computer system" for a video analysis of your golf swing and the "Explanar" training system for a correct sense of movement.
Our tip: golf taster lessons with PGA Head Pro Simon Thomas
With our pro Simon, your passion for golf will also be awakened and deepened. He passes on his skills, which he learned from Hank Haney, Tiger Woods' trainer, among others, to all of his students with typical English humour and lots of golfing enthusiasm. A first step towards golfing proficiency: by means of simple exercises, you'll learn the golf swing and the balls will fly – guaranteed! 20 euro per hour for three or more people, including rental clubs, balls and range fee.
- One person 1 x 55 minutes – 80 euro
- One person 3 x 55 minutes – 225 euro
- One person 5 x 55 minutes – 350 euro
- One person 10 x 55 minutes – 650 euro
- each additional person: + 10 euros per 55 minutes
Included in the flat rate:
- Seven nights with pampering half board
- Six days Montafon Brandnertal Card for all mountain lifts
- Mountain breakfast with hike
- Montafon Golf Club in Tschagguns: NO green fees
- Silvretta Golf Club in Partenen: 50% reduction on green fees