Hotel Zimba is happy about a surprisingly good summer season and says THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts!
We are experiencing special times, but we're making the best of it.
We're currently on holiday and will start the winter season on 7 January 2021. We will do our best to make you feel safe and enjoy your holiday. Safety – always an important value for us at the Zimba.
Common sense, a little personal responsibility and caution around others – then nothing stands in the way of a relaxing holiday after all.
Adjustments almost every day are unavoidable in these special times and are done automatically. Your health, and the health of our staff and also our family are obviously our top priority.
You can find up-to-date information on the website of the Federal Ministry for Tourism at www.sichere-gastfreundschaft.at.
The most important points:
- keep at least one metre distance from strangers
- please refrain from shaking hands when greeting
- wear a face mask where the regulations require it;
- wash hands several times a day
- sneeze or cough into the crook of your arm or into a handkerchief
We're experiencing special times, but we make the best of them.
The safety measures for the winter season can be found HERE
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What are our cancellation conditions at present?
Our cancellation policy has changed for this summer. Due to COVID, all reservations for October can be cancelled free of charge until three days before arrival. After that, a 50% cancellation fee will apply or you can rebook at no cost.
Has our cancellation policy changed in winter?
- May be cancelled at no charge up to one month before arrival.
- From one month before arrival, 50% of the price will be charged.
- In case of early departure, the remaining days will be charged.
You can cancel at no charge up to 24 hours before arrival if:
- there is an official isolation order for you or or for fellow travelers living in the same household for the day of arrival of your planned stay, or
- your home country has issued a travel warning which strongly advises against non-essential travel to our holiday region and a legally prescribed quarantine applies on your return (despite a valid negative PCR test)* or;
- the border is closed* or
- the operation of all Montafon mountain railways and ski lifts must be suspended entirely due to a coronavirus-related order*
* this provision also applies proportionately if this occurs during your stay
Do I need to wear a face mask in the hotel?
Currently, a face mask must be worn in these areas of the hotel:
- entrance, reception and entrance to the restaurant
- at the buffet because a one-metre distance cannot be maintained here
- in the public areas, where the distance cannot be maintained
- during massages
Up-to-date information can be found at the entrance.
Wearing a face mask is compulsory in all shops, public transport vehicles and mountain railways.
Is there anything I need to watch out for in the restaurant?
When entering and leaving the restaurant, we ask you to observe the social distancing regulations and to wear a face mask. On the first evening, you will be escorted to your table as usual. Please disinfect your hands every time you go to the buffet. Wearing a face mask is obligatory here. Otherwise, you can enjoy our regional cuisine to the full. All team members who have contact with guests wear face masks. However, we also request that you also observe the social distancing regulations here
How does check-in work?
Our staff are protected by a glass wall at the reception desk. We ask you to maintain a distance of one metre from other guests.
We ask for your details before arrival to ensure a quick check-in.
Can I book a massage?
You can enjoy massages with our masseuse Silvia just as usual. A face mask must be worn in the massage rooms and during the massage. We've modified our services to current conditions.
Have your staff members been tested?
The Montafon valley has been able to gain a lot of experience as a testing region. Our staff are also tested in winter with a weekly PCR test. By means of this regular monitoring, any risk of infection can be recognised very quickly and we can respond accordingly.
Can I use the indoor swimming pool and saunas?
The indoor pool and saunas are available as usual. We've modified the placement of the loungers to correspond with social distancing regulations. You'll find the current regulations at the entrance to the wellness area, especially with regard to the number of people permitted in the indoor pool and sauna cabins.
Are hikes and programmes still happening in the Montafon valley?
Our winter hikes continue to take place in small groups.
The BergePLUS animation programme also implements safety measures.
Unobtrusive musical entertainment is offered weekly at our bar.
Public events at the church square take place as and when possible.
What should I do if I feel ill?
Please notify us immediately by phone from your room. Reception will inform the 1450 hotline and they will decide which measures need to be taken. We're always on site as a family and are always available as a communication link.
Are there any special hygiene measures?
According to Vorarlberg's Winter Code, a Covid-19 Officer and a hygiene concept are mandatory. Of course, we are putting both of these into action.
Our hygiene standards have always been very high. We have further strengthened our disinfection measures and they are being precisely documented. Staff training has specifically raised our team's awareness in this regard. As much fresh air as possible and the pleasantly crisp disinfectant spray from Metzler Molke on the tables also give you a good feeling.
Last updated: Wed. 2 December 2020
We strive to make your holiday as safe as possible. Send your obligation-free enquiry now and secure your next holiday today.